iPhone Programmer (Unity, Objective-C/C)
June 2009 – July 2009 (2 months)
- Open the studio on a new market: the iPhone.
- Analyze iPhone rendering engine market to create a brief on usability of these items.
- Discovering advergaming industry.
- Technical study on iPhone development: OpenGL ES, Objective C and C.
- Self-studying of rendering engines such as Shiva or Cocos2D.
French Navy Military Training
September 2004 – September 2005 (1 year)
Performed 1 year beside school.
- Learning and following the military directives.
- Acquiring discipline and each other confidence.
- Discovering another way to learn, different from school system and living new experiences.
- Working in atmosphere of trust and group cohesion.
June 2002 – June 2002 (1 month)
- Analyzing and archiving scientific documents (about Petrochemical) in an Access Database.
- Working in a large company. Discovery of the corporate hierarchy.
- Discover the life of petrochemical company (compliance with safety information, work rules et…).